- Payment terms for accounts with approved credit are net 30 days from invoice date.
- Accounts with unpaid invoices over 45 days will be placed on credit hold and current orders will be pulled. Invoices over 45 days will also incur interest charges of 2.0% per month.
- Labels Plus Inc. reserves the right to change prices, policies or procedures at any time, without notice.
- All prices are FOB Pickering, Ontario, Canada.
- Purchase orders may be issued to Labels Plus Inc. via mail, fax: 905-426-3503, or email: firstname.lastname@example.org and should contain the following information:
- Company and contact name
- Bill to and ship to addresses
- Phone and fax numbers
- PO number
- Part number and product description
- Unit price
Labeler Warranty and Repairs
- All contact labelers are covered by a limited warranty per the below schedule. Labelers outside the warranty period can be repaired for a nominal fee. The customer is responsible for sending the labeler to Labels Plus Inc. for repair. The warranty will be void if the labeler is abused, missing key components, modified from its original state.
- Contact Series – One (1) Year Warranty.
- We’re compelled to deliver the highest quality products and services to our customers. If you find any part of your received order to be incorrect or defective, please contact Labels Plus Inc. at 905-426-3551. Be prepared to provide the PO number, Labels Plus Inc.’s customer order number or invoice number and detailed description of the problem.
- Custom orders cannot be cancelled after production or order is initiated. If changes are needed after order has been acknowledged, Labels Plus Inc. will make every effort to accommodate the customer. prior to production. Additional fees may apply.
Policies and ProceduresRobert Steen2018-05-16T23:49:35+00:00